My concern now is that after the election in November or December when Obama will still be president, [no matter which side wins], he will let Abbas know that he has Obama's support to petition the UN for statehood, and that for the first time, America will not veto the PA's petition.
Between now and the election, Obama, Hillary Clinton, and the Democrats are at their absolute weakest in terms of harming Israel. [because they are afraid it might turn off the voters RT]
As the current round of horrific murders has shown, the PA has completely failed to live up to the commitments it made at Oslo:
- To end all terrorist activities.
- To accept Israel's right to exist / amend PLO charter which calls for the destruction of all Israel through violence.
- To destroy all terror groups and confiscate illegal weapons.
- To preserve and protect all Jewish holy sites that fall under their jurisdiction.
- To educate their people for peace including an end to public incitement.
[Some articles to back up Linda's points
- The PA teaches and glorifies Terrorism
- StandwithUS https://www.facebook.com/StandWithUs/videos/10153733666297689/ What exactly is UNRWA teaching in Palestinian schools? David Bedein's stunning expose: share to spread the truth. This type of incitement poisons future generations which could and should be making peace. Extremism is never the answer.
- The PA Funds Terrorism
- Edwin Black: PA studies details of each terrorist act before issuing salaries http://www.timesofisrael.com/pa-studies-details-of-each-terrorist-act-before-issuing-salaries/
- PA never amended their charter
- William Langfan http://www.afsi.org/articles.aspx?id=66 The Charter, or the "Junior Koran", absolutely fails to recognize Israel's right to exist and calls for armed resistance until "Palestine" is liberated.
- PA is engaged in erasing any Jewish connection to the Holy sites via UNESCO etc.
- Malcolm Hoenlein http://www.conferenceofpresidents.org/news/press/2016/apr21/conference-presidents-criticizes-outrageous-unesco-decsion-denying-jewish Quote from Malcolm at Har HaZeitime Preservation meeting: With all that's going on in the Middle East, with all the disruption, the volcano of the Arab countries, the collapse of borders and governments.. why would they focus on this? Because they know if they take away our past, they take away our future. That if they erase all our connections, then what right do we have to be there today or to be there in the future? They have erased all of Jewish history but also the Jewish connection.
- Israel Foreign Ministry: http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-slams-unesco-members-erasing-jewish-ties-to-jerusalem/ Israel slams UNESCO members for 'erasing' Jewish ties to Jerusalem UN culture body voted overwhelmingly for resolution that ignores Jewish history at Temple Mount
- Abbas their "leader" himself is engaged in provocative incitement against the Jewish State as is evident with his recent blood libel
- Netanyahu Accuses Abbas of 'Blood Libel' in EU Speech
- : http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/343455/netanyahu-accuses-abbas-of-blood-libel-in-eu-speech/#ixzz4DRGpn3PQ
- Mahmoud Abbas Claims Rabbis Urged Israel to Poison Palestinians' Water http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/24/world/middleeast/mahmoud-abbas-claims-rabbis-urged-israel-to-poison-palestinians-water.html?_r=0 ]
After the recent horrendous slaughters of the innocents [murder of Hallel Yaffa Ariel from Kiryat Arba and Rabbi Michoel Mark father of 10 from Otniel, near Hebron], and in view of Obama/Hillary's weakness to oppose Israel between now and November, there may never be a better time to nullify the Oslo accords, arrest Abbas for war crimes, and annex Judea and Samaria.
If there were ever a time to preempt a PA bid for statehood at the UN, this is it.
Most of these emails are posted on Shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com