Monday, May 30, 2016
Meir Ettinger, Released but not Free. Under House Administrative Detention Orders. Real Security Risk or Shabak's Revenge? Will Lieberman undo these Draconian Orders?
Jewish Terror Cells? Apparent “price tag” attack by Israelis was probably perpetrated by Arabs. Condemnation, Defamation of Settlers of Judea and Samaria. Can YOU now undo the damage?
Most of these emails are posted on Shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com
Sunday, May 29, 2016
Fwd: Im Tirzu: BDS and Politicization in Israeli Academia? Not on Our Watch
Kol HaKavod to Im Tirzu! They exemplify true and proud Jewish Leadership!
From: "Im Tirtzu" <email@example.com>
Date: May 29, 2016 9:24 AM
Subject: BDS and Politicization in Israeli Academia? Not on Our Watch
To: "Robin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
A new report released by Im Tirtzu reveals the truly deep and disturbing connection between Israeli academics and the international boycott movement.
אם אינכם מצליחים לצפות במסר לחצו כאן
Visit our website | Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Contribute
New Im Tirtzu Report: Israeli Academics Enlisting in Support of BDS
A new report released by Im Tirtzu reveals the truly deep and disturbing connection between Israeli academics and the international boycott movement.
The report focuses on the Israeli Anthropological Association as a case study, and reveals how Israeli anthropologists are promoting and encouraging the proposed academic boycott of the American Anthropological Association (AAA) on Israel.
The report was widely covered in both the English and Hebrew media, and today we were informed that as a result of the report MK Oded Forer (Yisrael Beiteinu) called for an emergency meeting in the Knesset's Education Committee to discuss these disturbing findings.
You can read more here: Jerusalem Post, Israel National News, Israel Hayom, Algemeiner, Jewish Press. The report was even covered by Press TV, the state-funded English news network of Iran!
Fighting Politicization at Ben-Gurion University
Im Tirtzu has embarked on a public campaign drawing awareness to a conference sponsored by Ben-Gurion University (BGU) that is set to feature the foreign agent organization "Breaking the Silence," as well as an array of other speakers affiliated with the radical Left. The highly politicized conference scheduled for Monday, May 30, is a clear violation of the Council for Higher Education of Israel's decision to prohibit any attempt to politicize academia.
As a publicly-funded university, BGU's use of taxpayer funds to sponsor an organization that slanders and defames the State of Israel and the IDF throughout the world is unacceptable. Im Tirtzu student activists at Ben-Gurion University have already gathered over 400 student signatures on a petition calling on the university to cancel the conference.
In light of all the media coverage following our campaign, a prominent donor of BGU has publicly stated that he intends to withhold a $1,000,000 gift from the university.
It is important to clarify that Im Tirtzu is not happy about the University's financial loss and is not calling to end donations to the University. On the contrary, we are hoping that the University will do a self-examination and will not hold any more political events saluting radical organizations like "Breaking the Silence." Events such as this ultimately hurt the students as well as the prestige of the University itself.
You can read more here: Algemeiner, Jewish Press, Israel National News.
Another Hard Left Turn for Ben-Gurion University - click here
IMTI Board Member Responds to New Israel Fund CEO - click here
Let's Please Lay Off the "F" Word in Israeli Politics - click here
Israel National News
At 68, Israel Is Growing Comfortable in Its Own Skin - click here
This Week in Israeli History: IAF Established, 14,500 Ethiopian Jews Airlifted to Israel and Latrun - click here
Join us in protecting Zionism in Israel!
For quick and easy tax-deductible donations - click here
Sent to email@example.com by firstname.lastname@example.org
Sender: Im Tirtzu
Sender's address: P.O. BOX 53204 Jerusalem
Unsubscribe | Edit your details | Report abuse
Rav Messer, email marketing and landing pages
Thursday, May 26, 2016
Administrative Detention: Honenu Log : Terrible Violations of Basic Civil, Human Rights
The Nationalist Crimes Unit [of the Shin Bet] was created three years ago by Tzipi…to eradicate nationalist crimes, i.e. actions of what are known as Jewish 'rebels' who, for their part, feel that they are acting to prevent the further deterioration of the state of Israel.
The officials in this unit harass those they suspect and try to put as many as possible behind bars….
When a Jew's blood is spilled in a terror attack, they go from yeshiva to yeshiva, town to town, to insure that there will be no response, other than an op-ed column by a family member…..
The fact is that the security services have been acting for a long time now as if the main enemy of the State of Israel is Jewish children who move to the hills of Judea and Samaria ('Hilltop Youth') and that helping these youngsters is akin to treason….
The Unit has declared us the enemy.
Current News from Honenu's website http://honenu.org/current-news/
- May 17, 2016: Administrative detainee Meir Ettinger scheduled for release
- May 10, 2016: Two minors released from remand to house arrest
- May 9, 2016: Minors aged 12, 15 released from isolated police station, parents not notified
- May 8, 2016: Police detectives travel long distance to carry out false detention
- May 3, 2016: Second administrative order served 5 days after first expired
- April 20, 2016: Prohibiting meeting with attorney liable to lead to false confessions
- April 20, 2016: Two ISA detainees released to house arrest
- April 18, 2016: Why weren't the parents informed?
- April 18, 2016: ISA detainees to be brought to court
- April 17, 2016: Jew detained on Temple Mount for giving commentary
- April 15, 2016: Detained minor interrogated by ISA rushed to hospital
- April 15, 2016: Detainees' families to Chief Rabbis: "Help our sons keep Shabbat"
- April 14, 2016: ISA interrogation: Violence, humiliation, Shabbat violation
- April 14, 2016: 10 days under ISA interrogation without meeting with attorney
- April 12, 2016: Detainees' father concerned by possible torture
- April 11, 2016: Gag order still stands
- April 10, 2016: Order prohibiting ISA detainees from meeting with attorney extended by five days
- April 7, 2016: ISA detainees interrogated, still haven't met with attorney
- April 5, 2016: Is this another case of ISA torture?
- April 4, 2016: Supreme Court: Meir Ettinger not given furlough to son's brit milah
- April 3, 2016: Chief Rabbi: "Allow Meir Ettinger to participate in his firstborn son's brit"
- April 3, 2016: Meir Ettinger's wife: "We will not hold the brit milah in prison"
- April 3, 2016: Supreme Court hearing scheduled for day of brit milah
- April 3, 2016: Ettinger's wife turns to Chief Rabbis for assistance
- April 3, 2016: District Court: Ettinger not allowed furlough for son's brit milah
- April 2, 2016: Demonstration in Jerusalem: "Let Meir attend his son's brit"
- April 1, 2016: Administrative detainee to court: "Allow me to attend my son's brit milah"
- March 28, 2016: Sheikh Omar Abu Sara'a convicted of incitement to injure Jews
- March 27, 2016: Who is interfering with soldiers' actions?
- March 20, 2016: New developments in Kfar Duma case
- March 16, 2016: Grounds for administrative order: Protest opposite Major-General's residence
- March 15, 2016: Police brutality during yeshiva raid
- March 14, 2016: Sheikh Al-Mughrabi convicted of incitement
- March 9, 2016: "Gun license bureaucracy endangers lives"
- March 9, 2016: Is protest against administrative orders being silenced?
- March 9, 2016: Are Jews allowed to drink from water fountains on the Temple Mount?
- March 6, 2016: "Clear violation of the freedom of expression"
- March 6, 2016: Complaint: Police interrogator abused minor
- February 28, 2016: Prison official reveals illegal searches
- February 25, 2016: IDF tightens security directives at Sha'ar Binyamin Industrial Zone
- February 24, 2016: Administrative orders extended for hilltop youth
- February 23, 2016: Court approves administrative detention extension for Meir Ettinger
- February 23, 2016: Triumph: Musi Raz withdraws petition against Honenu
- February 14, 2016: Three Jews detained on Temple Mount on suspicion of praying
- February 14, 2016: Was it apathy or powerlessness of the police?
- February 12, 2016: Terrorist in Shavuot stabbing attack convicted
- February 11, 2016: Detained Shomron resident suspected of violating administrative order released
- February 11, 2016: Soldier sentenced to seven months in prison
- February 11, 2016: Temple Mount activist awarded 32,000 NIS compensation
- February 10, 2016: Shomron resident suspected of violating administrative order detained
- February 4, 2016: Court to rule on extending Ettinger's detention
- January 31, 2016: Appeal accepted: Gun license returned to Old City resident
- January 27, 2016: Hunger striking detainee loses consciousness
- January 26, 2016: Two administrative detainees on hunger strike
- January 24, 2016: Civil suit: Police officer slapped minor protesting tortuous interrogations
- January 21, 2016: Policy of administrative orders continues
- January 19, 2016: Case of minor's complaint of police brutality closed due to "lack of public interest"
- January 7, 2016: "The detention was a cover-up"
- January 7, 2016: Police violence in Jerusalem
- January 6, 2016: Attorney General's office cancels hearing
- January 5, 2016: Arami family requests assistance from Police Commissioner
- January 5, 2016: Magistrate Court Judge strongly criticized Yehuda-Shomron Police
- January 4, 2016: Chief Rabbi of Jerusalem: "Check claims of torture"
- January 3, 2016: Administrative detainee to be released, not involved with incident attributed to him
- January 3, 2016: Honenu demands: Lift the gag order!
- December 30, 2015: Minors released from remand
- December 30, 2015: Photographic evidence: Detained minor attempted suicide
- December 29, 2015: Court orders release, State Prosecutor and police refuse
- December 28, 2015: Judge orders Kfar Duma case detainee released
- December 28, 2015: District court judge strongly criticized Temple Mount police
- December 28, 2015: Detainee held under extreme conditions charged with minor incident
- December 24, 2015: Judges bans two released detainees from entering Temple Mount
- December 23, 2015: Demonstrators violently detained
- December 23, 2015: Demonstrators detained protesting GSS torture released
- December 23, 2015: Honenu Attorney to Knesset Minister: "No justification for sadistic torture in this case"
- December 22, 2015: Jews detained on Temple Mount on Tenth of Tevet
- December 20, 2015: Revealed during deliberation: One of the detainees attempted suicide
- December 20, 2015: Two Kfar Duma case detainees to be released
- December 17, 2015: Honenu press conference: Interrogators applied severe methods of torture
- December 16, 2015: Detainee's mother faints in court
- December 14, 2015: Netzah Yehuda soldier released after 60 day military prison sentence
- December 10, 2015: Honenu operations manager violently detained outside of courthouse
- December 9, 2015: Anarchist provocation in Hevron leads to detention of Jewish minor
- December 9, 2015: Open letter from Kochav HaShachar: "Red lines have been crossed."
- December 9, 2015: Susiya defendants exonerated after a 3 year trial
- December 8, 2015: Detainees not allowed to lay tefilin, light Hanukkah candles
- December 6, 2015: GSS interrogated detainee's relatives
- December 1, 2015: Cleared for publication: "Price tag" detainees released
- December 1, 2015: Honenu to IDF: Disclose IDF-Betzelem working procedures
- November 30, 2015: Unprecedented: Supreme Court authorized remand extension in absence of minor detainee
- November 30, 2015: Unprecedented: State demands remand extension in absence of minor detainee
- November 29, 2015: Document reveals IDF-Betzelem "productive dialogue"
- November 26, 2015: Minor detained, banned from meeting with attorney, charges not presented
- November 26, 2015: Seven Jewish youths unconditionally released from remand
- November 23, 2015: Five students detained in raid on Yeshivat Homesh
- November 19, 2015: Indictment filed against demonstrators protesting synagogue destruction
- November 17, 2015: Ettinger and Slonim to remain under administrative detention, court cited "extreme ideology"
- November 16, 2015: Plea bargain approved for murderer of Yinon Levanon, Hy"d
- November 12, 2015: Indictment filed against Sheikh Al-Mughrabi for incitement
- November 12, 2015: Appeal rejected in Nahal Hareidi case
- November 10, 2015: Unreasonable question posed to detained Nahal Hareidi soldier
- November 10, 2015: Administrative order "upgraded" in order to bypass courts
- November 8, 2015: Detainees suspected of bringing barbed wire to Givat Ze'ev released
- November 8, 2015: Confiscated flock returned to owner, 3 ewes died
- November 4, 2015: Honenu filed complaints, inciting sheikh detained
- November 4, 2015: Decision to be given in 6 weeks on administrative detainees
- November 3, 2015: Order illegible, detainee unconditionally released
- November 2, 2015: Givat HaBaladim raided, homes dismantled
- November 1, 2015: Clinic staff to be investigated on suspicion of denying terror victims treatment
- November 1, 2015: Nahal Hareidi soldiers detained until end of proceedings
- November 1, 2015: District court rejected police appeal, detainee released
- November 1, 2015: Administrative order bans Temple Mount activist from Jerusalem
- October 29, 2015: Indictment filed against Nahal Hareidi soldiers
- October 29, 2015: MPCID searched for "right-wing" expressions in detainees' cell phones
- October 28, 2015: Five Givati soldiers investigated
- October 28, 2015: Soldiers suspected of beating terrorists detained
- October 27, 2015: Imprisoned terrorists repeatedly threaten administrative detainee
- October 27, 2015: Youth detained over order impossible to fulfill
- October 27, 2015: Sheikh inciting to injure Jews continues sermonizing on Temple Mount
- October 25, 2015: "Investigate medical staff who refused to treat terror victims"
- October 22, 2015: Youths released due to lack of evidence
- October 21, 2015: Administrative detention: "Not only a personal matter"
- October 20, 2015: Jerusalem District Court to rule on administrative detainee
- October 19, 2015: Youth ordered released due to lack of "reasonable suspicion"
- October 19, 2015: Three terrorist-chasing detainees released to house arrest
- October 18, 2015: "Meleva malka" in support of Shomron detainees
- October 15, 2015: Remand on terrorist-chasing detainees extended
- October 14, 2015: Four men chasing terrorist detained
- October 13, 2015: Court authorizes transfer of administrative detainees to solitary confinement
- October 13, 2015: Ettinger allowed to speak to family, ends hunger strike
- October 13, 2015: Jew detained for satirical Facebook post
- October 12, 2015: 13 year old illegally held in remand
- October 12, 2015: Police demanded house arrest, court released detainee
- October 12, 2015: Suspected of praying on Temple Mount, weapon license revoked
- October 11, 2015: Prison Service admits to violation of law
- October 11, 2015: Two Jewish protesters beaten and detained
- October 11, 2015: Jew detained at demonstration
- October 8, 2015: Meir Ettinger starts hunger strike
- October 8, 2015: Protesters detained in Jerusalem, Petah Tikva and Lod
- October 7, 2015: Another Shomron resident served with administrative order
- October 7, 2015: Administrative detainees illegally transferred to high security wing
- October 7, 2015: "Whoever shoots a terrorist is a hero, not a criminal"
- October 6, 2015: After wave of Arab terror, Jewish man banned from Yehuda and Shomron
- October 6, 2015: Yinon Levanon's, Hy"d, family demands justice in court
- September 21, 2015: Detained outpost resident unconditionally released
- September 20, 2015: Court authorized administrative order for Ettinger
- September 20, 2015: Three detained at protest in Armon HaNatziv
- September 18, 2015: Order impossible to fulfill issued to youth
- September 17, 2015: Case against yeshiva student to be closed
- September 16, 2015: Yeshiva students call "Shema Yisrael" through loudspeaker, one detained
- September 10, 2015: "Confidential material" included articles posted openly on Internet
- September 8, 2015: Jew detained for reciting blessing on Temple Mount
- September 6, 2015: Jews banned from Temple Mount allowed to return
- September 1, 2015: Minor released from remand, issued administrative order
- August 27, 2015: Five detentions in raid on conference at Nof Ayalon
- August 27, 2015: Police forces surround conference at Nof Ayalon community center
- August 23, 2015: Minors under house arrest arrive late for interrogation, police demand return to remand
- August 23, 2015: Nine administrative orders served in one day
- August 19, 2015: Minors suspected of arson to be released
- August 18, 2015: District court accepted appeal by police, Honenu appealed to Supreme Court
- August 18, 2015: Honenu attorney sets legal precedent in military court
- August 17, 2015: Detainees from demonstration opposite terrorist supporters released
- August 17, 2015: Detainees released to house arrest, police appealed
- August 14, 2015: Mordechai Meyer's parents sent letter to Defense Minister
- August 13, 2015: Honenu filed complaint, AG to consider trying sheikh
- August 13, 2015: GSS detains 7 Jewish youths at Givat HaBaladim
- August 11, 2015: Police, GSS detained two Jewish youth, reason unknown
- August 9, 2015: Despite holding license, Adei Ad resident detained for possession of weapon
- August 6, 2015: Representatives of the State did not give suitable answers
- August 4, 2015: Complaint sent to AG on GSS interrogation methods
- August 4, 2015: Has a witch hunt started?
- July 30, 2015: Minor unjustifiably held in remand
- July 30, 2015: Bride detained on Temple Mount on suspicion of praying
- July 29, 2015: Missing detainee found, suffering from injuries
- July 29, 2015: Court ruling: Shofar blowing permitted on Temple Mount
- July 27, 2015: Two detainees in church arson case released
- July 22, 2015: Despite police demand, court released protesters
- July 20, 2015: GSS interrogators threaten detained youths
- July 20, 2015: Bar-Kapara's murderers to be indicted
- July 19, 2015: Bar-Kapara's family to hold protest
- July 16, 2015: Bar-Kapara's family to fight until truth comes to light
- July 13, 2015: Temple Mount activists' protest authorized
- July 13, 2015: Deliberation to take place on Temple Mount protest petition
- July 12, 2015: Petition: Allow Temple Mount activists to protest
- July 9, 2015: Temple Mount policies discriminate against Jews
- July 9, 2015: Temple Mount activists detained near Western Wall
- July 7, 2015: Jewish minors released
- July 7, 2015: After altercation in Jerusalem, Jews detained, Arabs released
- July 6, 2015: Father and son released from remand
- July 5, 2015: Threatened Jews detained in their own home
- July 2, 2015: Youth in remand due to discriminatory policy to be released
- June 29, 2015: Father and sons assaulted on Temple Mount
- June 28, 2015: Release conditions relaxed for two Givat Ronen residents
- June 25, 2015: Youth still in remand due to discriminatory policy
- June 25, 2015: House arrest extended for two Binyamin region youths
- June 24, 2015: Yitzhar resident released after false detention
- June 24, 2015: Complaint filed against officer for deleting video of police brutality
- June 23, 2015: Yitzhar resident's detention based on weak testimony
- June 23, 2015: New information supports attempted murder claim for terrorist
- June 23, 2015: Two Binyamin region youths released to house arrest
- June 21, 2015: Knife attack NOT considered attempted murder
- June 18, 2015: Detained hikers released
- June 18, 2015: Youth to remain in remand due to discriminatory policy
- June 15, 2015: Sheikh incited, Honenu filed complaint
- June 14, 2015: Defendant exonerated eight years after incident
- June 10, 2015: House arrest conditions eased for Kochav HaShahar case defendants
- June 10, 2015: New immigrant recruited as informant
- June 7, 2015: Indictment filed against Givat Ronen detainees
- June 4, 2015: Givat Ronen detainees' remand extended again
- June 3, 2015: Yinon Levanon's family to Justice Minister: Do not allow this injustice
- June 2, 2015: Remand of Givat Ronen detainees extended
- May 31, 2015: Kedar to Attorney General: Cancel the plea bargain
- May 31, 2015: Case ends in severe criticism of discrimination against the right-wing
- May 31, 2015: Will Adei Ad resident return home for house arrest?
- May 28, 2015: Jewish youth on Temple Mount 'framed'
- May 26, 2015: Parole board orders release of Shlomi Dvir
- May 22, 2015: Court ruled against synagogue prayers for Kochav HaShahar defendants
- May 18, 2015: Youths hiking near Tzfat detained by GSS in supposedly routine check
- May 13, 2015: Religious prisoner's rights violated
- May 12, 2015: Kochav HaShahar detainees released to house arrest, but not at home
- May 10, 2015: Bridegroom detained on suspicion of praying on Temple Mount
- May 6, 2015: Increase in administrative orders issued to youths
- May 5, 2015: Court rejects house arrest extension request
- May 5, 2015: Bat Ayin : 13 year old youth detained in dawn raid
- May 4, 2015: Police admit: Posters in support of Elad Sela are legal
- May 3, 2015: Video of Kochav HaShahar incident reveal details
- May 3, 2015: Bat Ayin detainees: Adult remains in remand, minor released to house arrest
- April 29, 2015: Is legitimate protest being silenced?
- April 28, 2015: MK's criticize police conduct in Kochav HaShahar incident
- April 28, 2015: Bat Ayin detainees unconditionally released
- April 22, 2015: Indictment filed against Kochav HaShahar detainees
- April 21, 2015: Kochav HaShahar secretariat denounces police conduct
- April 20, 2015: Soldier detained on Temple Mount on suspicion of bowing
- April 20, 2015: Police didn't investigate, detainees still remain in remand
- April 18, 2015: Police attempt to cause disturbance, detain five in ambush
- April 15, 2015: Cleared for publication: Two detainees released after 11 days of interrogation
- April 13, 2015: Honenu attorney: Soldier's indictment highly problematic
- April 13, 2015: Detained minor banned from meeting with attorney
- April 13, 2015: Soldier accused of leaking information indicted
- April 1, 2015: Soldier released from hospital to GSS facility
- March 31, 2015: District Court: Soldier to meet with attorney tomorrow
- March 31, 2015: IDF soldier held by GSS rushed to hospital for emergency operation
- March 22, 2015: More administrative orders issued to Jews
- March 19, 2015: Remand extended again on soldier suspected of leaking information
- March 16, 2015: No evidence presented to soldier suspected of leaking information
- March 16, 2015: Supreme Court rejected petition, administrative orders left in effect
- March 11, 2015: Remand extended on soldier suspected of leaking information
- March 10, 2015: Police ignore court decisions, Honenu plans to sue
- March 9, 2015: Ma'on couple released from remand
- March 9, 2015: Ma'on couple detained
- March 8, 2015: Judge didn't read appeal, youth remained in remand
- March 4, 2015: Supreme Court issued temporary injunction freezing administrative order
- March 4, 2015: Youth falsely detained in Old City of Jerusalem
- March 3, 2015: Unusually severe orders issued to Shomron resident
- March 1, 2015: "The plea bargain is a crime"
- February 28, 2015: Family to protest lenient sentence for son's killer
- February 25, 2015: Police demand rejected, youth detained in Yitzhar released
- February 25, 2015: Second night raid in one month on Yeshivat Od Yosef Chai
- February 23, 2015: Judge criticized police conduct, detainee released
- February 18, 2015: Minor detained in police raid on yeshiva released
- February 17, 2015: Adei Ad resident detained near Shiloh released
- February 15, 2015: Youths detained in Old City of Jerusalem
- February 13, 2015: Why was the prisoner transferred?
- February 10, 2015: Policeman suspected of slapping detained boy to stand trial
- February 8, 2015: After 13 years in prison, Ofer Gamliel to be released
- February 5, 2015: Rabbi Elitzur briefly detained on Temple Mount, faces possible ban
- February 2, 2015: Court criticized police treatment of Temple Mount detainees
- February 2, 2015: Last Itamar/Rekhes HaGidonim detainee released
- February 1, 2015: Six Jewish youths detained on Temple Mount
- February 1, 2015: Three brothers aged 9, 12, and 14 brutally detained
- January 30, 2015: Jewish shepherd detained after Bedouins attempt to steal his sheep
- January 29, 2015: Rekhes HaGidonim resident to remain in remand
- January 29, 2015: One more detainee in Itamar incident case
- January 26, 2015: Police admit that incident was attempted lynch
- January 25, 2015: Two additional Itamar rapid response squad detainees
- January 24, 2015: Dangerous police incitement attempt in Adei Ad
- January 22, 2015: Did the police prosecutor conceal evidence from the court?
- January 21, 2015: Itamar rapid response squad members released
- January 21, 2015: Muslim preacher detained on suspicion of incitement
- January 21, 2015: "The investigation is one-sided"
- January 20, 2015: Remand extended on Itamar rapid response squad member
- January 20, 2015: Itamar rapid response squad members detained
- January 19, 2015: Gush Katif expellee detained at enlistment office, suspected of incitement
- January 12, 2015: R. Glick to Supreme Court: "Include me as an appellee"
- January 6, 2015: Indictment filed against Ben-Tzion's murderers
Most of these emails are posted on Shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com