Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fwd: ZVIYA SARIEL RELEASED-FOUND INNOCENT! HALLEL!

bs"d
 
TIME TO SING HALLEL!
 
Hodu LaHashem Ki Tov, Ki LeOlam Chasdo! 
 
Sing Praises to Hashem because it (He) is good, His Kindness is with us forever! 
 
MIn Hameitzer Karasi Ka, Anani BaMerchav Ka...From the straits did I call upon G-d, He answered me with expansiveness.
 
Pischu Li Shaarei Tzedek Avo Vam, Odeh Ka. Open for me the gates of righteousness, I will enter them and thank G-d.
 
Zeh Hashaar LaHashem, Tzadikim Yavou Vo  This is the gate of Hashem, the righteous shall enter through it (this first letters of the words in this pasuk has the initials of TZvia's hebrew name)
 
Odcha Ki Anisani Vetehi Li Leyeshua  I thank You for You have answered me and You have become for me a salvation
 
Even Maasu Habonim Haysa Lerosh Pina  The stone despised by the builders has become the cornerstone.
 
Meyeis Hashem Haysa Zos, Hi Niflos Beyneynu.  From Hashem emanated this, it is wondrous in our eyes.
 
Zeh Hayom Asa Hashem, Nagila Venismecha Vo.  This is the day Hashem has made, let us rejoice and be glad!
 




Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

No comments: