Adamant ZAKA refuses to treat terrorists before Jews
ZAKA director Yehuda Meshi Zahav charges 'no one will teach use what morality is,' least of all Israeli Medical Association. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/205071
R' Elazar said: One who becomes compassionate to the cruel will ultimately become cruel to the compassionate, as it is written, "And Saul and the nation spared Agag and the best sheep and cattle.", and it is written (Ibid. 22:19) "And Nov, the city of priests, he smote with the edge of a sword."
Justice Minister: Implement Biblical Law in Israeli Legal System http://www.
Shalom, Shavu'a Tov,
* Jewish youth are being tortured
in the Shabak cells http://www.eish-l.org/s/vtyxkb
* Honenu press conference:
Interrogators applied severe methods of torture
* Letter to Ya'alon (H) http://www.inn.co.il/News/News.aspx/312285
ToNight, On Motzaei Shabbat (Dec 19) there was a protest: Jews Don't Torture Jews Protest
Mothers of these youths were joined by over a thousand to protest against the torture of the boys
in front of the house of the person responsible for this outrage Rehov Yigal Alon corner HaChoresh, Ramot, Jerusalem A Melave Malka was scheduled to strengthen the families.
"We will show our arvut hadadit - mutual responsibility and work together to protest this illegal trampling of basic human rights in a democratic society"
Organized by the committee of Jews Don't Torture Jews and friends of the youths
- Protesters: Stop abusing Jewish prisoners
- Rabbi permits Duma lawyers to break Shabbat
- Framed in Duma
- Lawyers expose brutal torture on Duma suspects
- Mother of Duma arson suspect collapses in court
- Duma: 'I'll get ISA if they breach law - again'
- Duma suspect's family fears for his health
- State detaining Jewish youths 'out of laziness'
- Ya'alon: Not enough evidence to try Duma suspects
Most of these emails are posted on Shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com