updated Motsei Shabbat Parshat Shlach 5778 (2018)
Waiting till the last minute to gather en masse in an organized controlled fashion led by Rabbinic leaders to embrace the families of the soon to be evicted families to "offer support, encouragement and assistance", sounds like another Kfar Maimon in the works almost down to the T along with instructions not to engage in violence! Deja Vu.
From a logical perspective, this whole compensation package seems like a total waste of money (even though perhaps the Gush Etzion Council might not see it this way or perhaps they are blind).
It empowers the spirit of "March of Return" of the so called "Palestinian people".
In the stage of world opinion, demolitions of Jewish Homes by the Government of Israel sends ONE MESSAGE .
The message they, the enemy, wants Israel to broadcast is that Israel is Occupying the Land illegally.
Our enemies are willing to pray a price for that message... We should not be gullible and lured and duped.
After all, what is $17.2 million in the larger scheme of things?
In principle, why are we willing to "sell" Israel's rightful entitlement to these 15 beautiful homes for any price by accepting BeGatz biased decision that they are illegal, that they belong to some unknown Palestinians, that they must be demolished, and then go ahead and accept a generous package of $17.2 million dollars to demolish them and then rebuild them elsewhere?
For allowing and even being an accomplice to this ideological betrayal to our Land, we are indirectly weakening our claim to Eretz Yisroel!
|Languages||Hebrew (state language, language of Jewish population),|
Arabic (language of Arab population)
|Head of the Civil Administration||David Menachem|
|•||Israeli Military Order Number 947||1981|
|•||Oslo Accords||1994 (end of direct governance role)|
|Currency||Israeli shekel (NIS)|
- Unite and Organize For Action a real campaign to STOP the planned Demolitions at Netiv HaAvot.
- Unite and Organize For Action with the Sovereignty Movement of Judea and Samaria and the push for the implementation of the Regulaion Law https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulation_Law
- Unite and Organize For Action the Release and Compensation of Hilltop Youth from Administrative Detention https://shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com/2018/06/suggestions-as-to-how-to-help-free.html
- Unite and Organize For Action a campaign to Demand that the IDF not be restrained when coming under attack be it terror kites, stones that kill, blockades and barricades, Molotov cocktails etc..
- Unite and Organize For Action the campaign to put an end of treasonous Bagatz overreach. Many of the BaGatz decisions annul Torah. Replace this High Court with one that resonates with Jewish Law.
- Be silent and hug the homeless families of Netiv HaAvot and offer support, encouragement and assistance.
- Wait for additional curses and tragedy to strike ChasVeShalom!
Updated June 12, 2018
An IDF Soldier's Description of Experience in Gaza
The Demolition Ruling of BaGatz of homes in Netiv HaAvot, and the extended incarceration of the hilltop youth, are among others, treasonous rulings of the BaGatz, The Israel Supreme Court. They are a reflection of a malignant growth that needs to be addressed and removed, not tolerated and appeased.
Bamidbar - Numbers - Chapter 14
|6Joshua the son of Nun and Caleb the son of Jephunneh, who were among those who had scouted the land, tore their clothes.||ווִֽיהוֹשֻׁ֣עַ בִּן־נ֗וּן וְכָלֵב֙ בֶּן־יְפֻנֶּ֔ה מִן־הַתָּרִ֖ים אֶת־הָאָ֑רֶץ קָֽרְע֖וּ בִּגְדֵיהֶֽם:|
|7They spoke to the entire congregation of the children of Israel, saying, "The land we passed through to scout is an exceedingly good land.||זוַיֹּ֣אמְר֔וּ אֶל־כָּל־עֲדַ֥ת בְּנֵֽי־יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל לֵאמֹ֑ר הָאָ֗רֶץ אֲשֶׁ֨ר עָבַ֤רְנוּ בָהּ֙ לָת֣וּר אֹתָ֔הּ טוֹבָ֥ה הָאָ֖רֶץ מְאֹ֥ד מְאֹֽד:|
|8If the Lord desires us, He will bring us to this land and give it to us, a land flowing with milk and honey.||חאִם־חָפֵ֥ץ בָּ֨נוּ֙ יְהֹוָ֔ה וְהֵבִ֤יא אֹתָ֨נוּ֙ אֶל־הָאָ֣רֶץ הַזֹּ֔את וּנְתָנָ֖הּ לָ֑נוּ אֶ֕רֶץ אֲשֶׁר־הִ֛וא זָבַ֥ת חָלָ֖ב וּדְבָֽשׁ:|
|9But you shall not rebel against the Lord, and you will not fear the people of that land for they are [as] our bread. Their protection is removed from them, and the Lord is with us; do not fear them."||טאַ֣ךְ בַּֽיהֹוָה֘ אַל־תִּמְרֹ֒דוּ֒ וְאַתֶּ֗ם אַל־תִּֽירְאוּ֙ אֶת־עַ֣ם הָאָ֔רֶץ כִּ֥י לַחְמֵ֖נוּ הֵ֑ם סָ֣ר צִלָּ֧ם מֵֽעֲלֵיהֶ֛ם וַֽיהֹוָ֥ה אִתָּ֖נוּ אַל־תִּֽירָאֻֽם:|
|10The entire congregation threatened to pelt them with stones, but the glory of the Lord appeared in the Tent of Meeting to all the children of Israel.||יוַיֹּֽאמְרוּ֙ כָּל־הָ֣עֵדָ֔ה לִרְגּ֥וֹם אֹתָ֖ם בָּֽאֲבָנִ֑ים וּכְב֣וֹד יְהֹוָ֗ה נִרְאָה֙ בְּאֹ֣הֶל מוֹעֵ֔ד אֶל־כָּל־בְּנֵ֖י יִשְׂרָאֵֽל:|
Most of these emails are posted on Shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com