Monday, November 28, 2016

Fwd: Romney To Meet Again With President-Elect. Trump Mike Huckabee is not in favor!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Mike Huckabee (Personal)" <mikehuckabee@huckpac.com>
Date: Nov 28, 2016 5:05 PM
Subject: Romney To Meet Again With President-Elect Trump
To: <faigerayzel@gmail.com>
Cc:

HuckPAC - Electing Conservatives Nationwide

November 2016

Robin,

President-elect Donald Trump is meeting again with Mitt Romney, who is under consideration for the position of Secretary of State.  I have been very vocal that I think Mitt is the wrong choice for this position.

What am I want to know urgently, is do you agree with me?

Vote now in my urgent news poll here:

www.HuckPAC.com/UrgentNewsPoll

Sincerely,

Mike Huckabee

 

Home | Privacy PolicyUnsubscribe

No comments: