Sunday, January 14, 2018

Middle East and Terrorism: Undercover Videos Expose Twitter’s Dirty Secrets - Daniel Greenfield

Bsd

Shemittahrediscovered, my blog has almost for sure been shadowbanned. I can tell.... for a totally unexplained reason statistics on my blog dropped sharply from close to 40,000 a month to 10,000  for no reason probably related to the presidential election and recently came back up again. I have documentation of inconsistent statistics where a screen shot of total hits on the 10 most popular posts of a day  exceeded the total of all hits of the day. ???? i am talking about my blog, Google, not twitter. 

So probably its not accurately recording the hits and shadowbanning as well. Recently inexplicably my hits significantly rose for certain posts and not for others. Very strange. I suppose the algorithms to censor some recent posts have yet to be updated with the keywords that label me a bot...

http://israelagainstterror.blogspot.co.il/2018/01/undercover-videos-expose-twitters-dirty.html?m=1

No comments: