Join the Team Now
- The finger looks diseased and might infect the other fingers. NO need to investigate. Best to amputate!
- We barely use this finger. Who needs it.
- We can compensate without the finger.
- It hurts. It's too much trouble to cure. I'll just get rid of the finger.
- I can't pay for a doctor to save it. It's cheaper to simply amputate.
- if I keep the finger everyone will assume it's contagious and will distance themselves from me.
- It will ruin my reputation of having perfect limbs.
- Alternatively, I'll hide the problem, cover it up, so no one will know.
- It's too painful and I need to stop the pain. (Sometimes out of despair one gives up too quickly to stop the pain).
Activist emails sent to my list are L'Ilui Nishmat Yisrael ben David Aryeh ob"m (Izzy - Kaplan) and Howard Chaim Grief great activists and lovers of Eretz Yisroel, Am Yisroel and the Torah. Yehi Zichronum Baruch. May their memories serve as a blessing.
Most of these emails are posted on Shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com