Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Re: Helen's Surgery Over. Judy says, "Great report from Doc." מָה-אָשִׁיב לַיהוָה Ma ashiv Lahashem How can I repay unto the LORD Please Consider Making a Donation to AFSI in Helen's Honor!

Bsd

re: Refuah Sheleima for Hinke Bat Chana - Helen Freedman Executive Director AFSI

Please continue to have Helen in your prayers until she has a complete Refuah Sheleima and may she get back to her Holy Work to help Am Yisroel ASAP!

 מָה-אָשִׁיב לַי-ה-וָ-ה  Ma ashiv Lahashem How can I repay unto the L-RD 

Mordechai Ben David - Kumzits I 2002 Old City Jerusalem

Shloime Daskal & Yedidim Choir "Mo Oshiv" An Aaron Teitelbaum Production | שלומי דאסקל - מה אשיב



Tehillim 116

12How can I repay the Lord for all His favors upon me? יבמָֽה־אָשִׁ֥יב לַֽיהֹוָ֑ה כָּל־תַּגְמ֘וּל֥וֹהִי עָלָֽי:
13I shall lift up a cup of salvations, and I shall call out in the name of the Lord. יגכּֽוֹס־יְשׁוּע֥וֹת אֶשָּׂ֑א וּבְשֵׁ֖ם יְהֹוָ֣ה אֶקְרָֽא:
14I shall pay my vows to the Lord now in the presence of all His people. ידנְדָרַי לַֽיהֹוָ֣ה אֲשַׁלֵּ֑ם נֶגְדָה־נָּ֜֗א לְכָל־עַמּֽוֹ:
15Difficult in the eyes of the Lord is the death of His pious ones. טויָקָר בְּעֵינֵ֣י יְהֹוָ֑ה הַ֜מָּ֗וְתָה לַֽחֲסִידָֽיו:
16Please, O Lord, for I am Your servant; I am Your servant the son of Your maidservant; You have loosed my thongs. טזאָֽנָּ֣ה יְהֹוָה֘ כִּֽי־אֲנִ֪י עַ֫בְדֶּ֥ךָ אֲֽנִ֣י עַ֖בְדְּךָ בֶּן־אֲמָתֶ֑ךָ פִּ֜תַּ֗חְתָּ לְמֽוֹסֵרָֽי:
17To You I shall slaughter a thanksgiving offering, and I shall call out in the name of the Lord. יזלְֽךָ־אֶ֖זְבַּח זֶ֥בַח תּוֹדָ֑ה וּבְשֵׁ֖ם יְהֹוָ֣ה אֶקְרָֽא:
18I shall pay my vows to the Lord now in the presence of all His people, יחנְדָרַי לַֽיהֹוָ֣ה אֲשַׁלֵּ֑ם נֶגְדָה־נָּ֜֗א לְכָל־עַמּֽוֹ:
19In the courtyards of the house of the Lord, in your midst, O Jerusalem. Hallelujah!
 יטבְּחַצְר֚וֹת | בֵּ֬ית יְהֹוָ֗ה בְּֽת֘וֹכֵ֚כִי יְֽרֽוּשָׁלִָ֗ם הַֽלְלוּיָֽהּ

from:  Ilene Curtach <ilene@afsi.org>

to:   Robin Ticker <faigerayzel@gmail.com>


Robin:

 

We're asking people to consider making donations to AFSI in Helen's honor. Spread the word.  Here's the online link to donate:

https://afsi.org/donation-choice/



On Tue, Aug 28, 2018, 8:36 PM Cheryl Jacobs Lewin <cjlpr1@gmail.com> wrote:
this is GREAT!!! Baruch Hashem.
tears of happiness in my eyes and fullness in my heart!

On Aug 28, 2018, at 7:16 PM, Ilene Curtach <ilene@afsi.org> wrote:

Judy says, "Great report from Doc."


Ilene Curtach

Americans For A Safe Israel

1751 2nd Avenue | @ 91st Street

New York, NY  10128

ilene@afsi.org | www.afsi.org

P. 212.828-2424 | F. 212-828-4538

 


No comments: