- Please publicize and sign Letter to urge Netanyahu to Adopt Levy Report initiated by Rabbi Pesach Lerner and subsequent petition formulated by David HaIvri of Shomron Liason Council, reported on Arutz 7
US Jewish Leaders Urge Netanyahu to Adopt Levy Report http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/247543#.UCxnlN2PVm7 Please join the list and Sign Petition to PM NETANYAHU TO ADOPT LEVY REPORT. Only continuous pressure on Netanyahu will not allow him to bury the report as was reported in HaAretz.
- According to HaAretz Netanyahu set to bury Levy report on legalizing illegal West Bank outposts,
- Also in HaAretz
- 40 U.S. Jewish leaders sign Israel Policy Forum letter urging prime minister to reject document produced by panel headed by former Supreme Court justice Edmond Levy: Report urging state to legalize settlements will aid those seeking to delegitimize Israel
- Who signed the letter against the Levy Report by Moshe Dann http://frontpagemag.com/2012/moshe-dann/israel-policy-forum-the-network-of-intrigue/ Israel Policy Forum: The Network of Intrigue
- Tzvi Struck - A case of true iniquity False accusations and libel against Tzvi Struck the son of Orit Struck, head of the Yesha Human Rights organization, known for her fearless and thorough investigations against those who abuse the Jews in Judea and Samaria
- Israel Has Removed All but 10 Roadblocks in Judea and Samaria
- Only 10 roadblocks remain in Judea and Samaria after more than a hundred others have been removed as "goodwill" measure to Abbas
- Red Magen David Crossed The Line Published: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 3:27 PM by David HaIvri MDA defends itself and rightfully says that MDA doesn't decide borders of Israel. ISRAEL DOES! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJtxPBhQB40 However, apparently there was no other way for MDA to be accepted into the Red Cross but to sign THIS FALSE INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENT. It is up to Netanyahu to clearly clarify where Israel stands by adopting the Levy Report AND DECLARING THAT JUDEA AND SAMARIA ARE NOT OCCUPIED PALESTINIAN TERRITORIES!
- EU Now Includes City in Pre 1967 Israel Territory in Forbidden Zone / http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/eu-now-includes-city-in-pre-1967-israeli-territory-in-forbidden-zone/2012/08/14/
- Candid Camera Egyptian Style Egyptian Actors Pranked on Candid Camera Turn Violent When Told TV Channel Is Israeli -Al-Nahar TV (Egypt) - July 20, 2012 - 09:56 Watch it live on http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/3504.htm. (If Netanyahu is afraid of condemnation now, it is nothing compared to the violent condemnation and destruction he will subject Israel to, if he fails to assert our G-d given entitlement and be prepared to defend that right with all the power G-d has endowed Israel with. robin)The Micah Report website (www.micahhalpern.com)
- Arab–Israeli Scam Exposed in Court By: Aryeh Savir, Tazpit News Agency Published: August 15th, 2012 Over the past two years, Moshe Vidal, an Israeli lawyer, has represented 520 Arabs who worked as agricultural laborers in Gush Katif and were suing their former employers for labor rights violations
....It is important to note that the State took no responsibility in regards to the lawsuits, even though the case was a result of the Disengagement, which was a political decision. The State was included in the claims, but asked to have the lawsuits against it declared invalid because it was not the direct employer. As a result, these farmers, who had already suffered the loss of their homes, communities and livelihoods, were once again left by the State to fend for themselves. They were lucky to find assistance and resolution through the Legal Forum for the Land of Israel. (SHAME ON YOU! robin)
Activist emails sent to my list are L'Ilui Nishmat Yisrael ben David Aryeh ob"m (Izzy - Kaplan) a great activist and lover of Eretz Yisroel, Am Yisroel and the Torah. Yehi Zichrono Baruch.
Most of these emails are posted on Shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com