Covering events in the US capitol when Congress passed the "US Embassy Jerusalem and Recognition Act" in October 1995, there were great expectations that the US would then renounce its position adopted in 1948 that Jerusalem would not be recognized as a part of Israel.
There was also speculation that the US would abandon its position from 1948 stating that all of Jerusalem must be a corpus separatum – an international zone.
However, the final wording of the US Embassy Jerusalem and Recognition Act removed any explicit references to Jerusalem as part of Israel and made no promise that Jerusalem would remain the exclusive capital of Israel.
Supreme Court strikes down law in Jerusalem passport case
Zivotofsky v. Clinton
The Center for Near East Policy Research (CFNEPR) conducts research and investigations that result in fact-based findings which appear in monographs and films. These findings are distributed to the mainstream media and presented to legislative bodies around the world.
These investigations are facilitated by David Bedein, MSW, Head of the Israel Resource News Agency, based at the Center for Near East Policy Research in Jerusalem, which functions with a full complement of journalists, fluent in Arabic on the PhD level.
- J Street,
- Anarchist groups such as ISM, SJP, JVP, Truah,
- Rawabi, PA War Curriculum takeover
- The PA/FATAH Educational System,
- PLO/Fatah embezzlement of funds for PA UNRWA and to enrich Mahmoud Abbas and his inner circle
- Qatar is a threat. Qatar funds Hamas Terror
- The Fate of Christian Population under the Palestinian Authority,
- Countering NIF campaign to Palestinianize Israeli Arabs and enable them to be loyal to Israel,
- IDF veterans who express their belief that Israel must surrender Judea and Samaria in exchange for "peace"... many actually maintain investment portfolios in Palestinian Authority-related businesses,
- Palestinian Authority Investments: by Board Members of major Jewish Organizations Abroad PA regularly dispatches its CEO, an Israel reservist general, to recruit investors for the PA at the annual conferences of the American Israel Public Affairs
- The Palestinian Security Forces: warnings from Israeli intelligence experts, that Palestinian Security Forces (PSF) has trained operatives that will target Jews.
Most of these emails are posted on Shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com