Sunday, October 15, 2017

Kirsten Gillibrand. Typical Deception of a Leftist

bs"d

I am no longer a fool.  I wasted my time trying to reply to one of her many emails asking for my input. Naively I believed that she was sincere.

It didn't take long to see she is full of hot air like other leftists.

After wasting precious time completing the survey, I saw I couldn't complete the survey unless I contributed to her campaign.   

My responses were clearly not important to her and she has no interest in hearing input.

She wants input only from those who agree with her leftist agenda and is willing to pay for it.

To be fair, most politicians make believe they  are open to general input but also don't go the extra mile to put on pretenses.  They aren't  so openly deceptive. 

Hakeem Jeffries fooled me as well when he convinced lots of people he really was open and  interested in hearing the side against the Iran Deal.

But as I found out later, he clearly knew where he stood.  Way out in left field.  But at first I believed him and trusted him. When his deception became apparent, I really felt betrayed. Now, I know better than to trust a leftist. Deception is their modus operandi.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gillibrand Action Team <kg@kirstengillibrand.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 3:22 PM
Subject: waiting to hear from you
To: faigerayzel@gmail.com


Friends –

So much of what we care about is at stake right now, from a woman's right to choose to the future of our environment. That's why, as we set our priorities for the fights ahead of us, it's so important to get your thoughts.

The resistance is led by people like you who are speaking out and making their voices heard – and since you're one of Kirsten's most active supporters, we wanted to make sure we know where you stand.

Hearing from you means a lot to Kirsten, so please take a minute to share what's at the top of your list before the week ends: 
TAKE THE SURVEY
Paid for by Gillibrand for Senate
Contributions or gifts to Gillibrand for Senate are not tax deductible.



--
Sincerely,

Robin Ticker

Activist emails sent to my list  are L'Ilui Nishmat Yisrael ben David Aryeh ob"m (Izzy - Kaplan) and Howard Chaim Grief great activists and lovers of Eretz Yisroel, Am Yisroel and the Torah. Yehi Zichronum Baruch.  May their memories serve as a blessing. 

Most of these emails are posted on Shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com

Personal emails to individuals will not be posted to my blog. 

No comments: