Friday, September 14, 2012

Lawlessness in Judea and Samaria 1.1 SHAME SHAME SHAME!! Updated Links. Ketiva VeChatima Tova!

bs"d

My Dear Friends, Activists, Rabbanim and Media people, amv"sh

Ketiva Vechatima Tova!  Please forgive me if I've insulted or berated you or put you in a negative light this past year or in previous years.  Actually, if you are on my list it means that I consider you to be a dear friend and a lover of Israel.   I don't sent my emails to people that I've given up on. I believe in you.  If I had to defend you in Shamayim, I would with all my heart for all that you have done for the Clal.

 But I'm afraid we need to do more to be worthy..  

Prime Minister Netanyahu is facing a nuclear Iran and a hostile President of the United States of America, Barak Hussein Obama. President Obama seems to be helping Iran to acquire nuclear weapons. Read Op-Ed: CIA 721: Obama, the Pro-Iranian Nuclear Bomb President  by Mark Langfan http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/12174#.UFKqAo2PVm4

 I hear you asking.   Is now a good time to berate Netanyahu for what is happening in Judea and Samaria?  Robin, You have bad timing. 

My answer is Yes!  It is precisely the right time if only because we need G-d on our side to fight Iran. Up in Shamayim they are judging us and what is happening in Judea and Samaria is weighing down heavily against us. Read the links and decide for yourself.  It is up to us to ACT!  Contact the MK's and the Rabbanim and the Media to put the pressure on Netanyahu to adopt the Levy report recommendations.  It is time to proclaim that G-d is the King of the World and the Owner of the Land and He has chosen the Nation of Israel to Settle the Land and no other people. Stop the expulsions, the harassment on the Settlers, the destruction of shuls and Mikvahs and start to protect our brethren, the most worthy among us in Yehudah and Shomron.  This in turn will protect us and the world at large even in the Diaspora!

Lawlessness in Judea and Samaria - SHAME SHAME SHAME
http://shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com/2012/09/lawlessness-in-judea-and-samaria-dear.html

If you don't have the time to read all, please read the last links: Elyakim HaEtzni PROPERTY Rights trampled on until the end of the article and Migron Synagogue, Mikveh Razed.  Thank you for listening and for your consideration. 

 ATEM NITZAVIM HAYOM! ט. אַתֶּם נִצָּבִים הַיּוֹם כֻּלְּכֶם לִפְנֵי יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֱלֹהֵיכֶם רָאשֵׁיכֶם שִׁבְטֵיכֶם זִקְנֵיכֶם וְשֹׁטְרֵיכֶם כֹּל אִישׁ יִשְׂרָאֵל:

We must act!
--
Sincerely,

Robin Ticker
Activist emails sent to my list  are L'Ilui Nishmat Yisrael ben David Aryeh ob"m (Izzy - Kaplan)  a great activist and lover of Eretz Yisroel, Am Yisroel and the Torah. Yehi Zichrono Baruch.

Most of these emails are posted on Shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com 

Personal emails to individuals will not be posted to my blog. 

No comments: