Bsd
אל המקום אשר...
Elchonon Gruner of HaKol HaYehudi reports:
The Dismissed Hagamar הגמ"ר soldier from Susya writes to me:*
Fyi HaGaMar - acronym Hagana Merchavit
Regional Security (הגמ"ר
is an acronym for local Defense הגנה מרחבית. It is a system based on local residents who are recruited into the reserves, which operates in cooperation with the IDF to protect the regional settlements in Israel.)
"In the wake of the painful events of recent days, I would like to share an incident that happened to me about a year ago when I was a Hagana Merchavit soldier in Susya.
While on a patrol on Shabbat Eve, I see smoke from the direction of the Susya site and jump to the scene. It turns out that there are several ignition points in the nearby pine forest about 100 meters from the homes of the settlers there.
When I arrive at the point, guys from the site are already working to put out the fires. At the same time, I hear a confrontation and shouting in Hebrew and Arabic in the nearby chicken coops. I get in touch with my commander and receive an order to close in on the scene in order to protect the civilians there.
When I arrive, I see Jews under a shower of stones while the Arabs narrows in their direction. As soon as a few Arabs get within a short distance of me, I perform a military rules of engagement procedure נוהל מעצר חשוד (Nohel Matzar Chashud, Definition: A graded-use-of-force protocol used by military and law enforcement personnel when approaching or stopping an individual acting suspiciously or fleeing) that ends with a shot in the air.
Baruch Hashem, this made them move away
This is a very dangerous situation that could have ended in a second with the seizure of weapons and harm to us.
As a "sign of appreciation" for the operation of the event, I was summoned for questioning by the Matzach, מצ"ח, משטרת צבאי חוקרת.
(The Military Investigative Police (abbreviation for Military Investigative Police) is the IDF police unit that coordinates criminal investigations and traffic accidents in the army. The unit is headed by an officer with the rank of lieutenant colonel.)
I was arrested in a military prison and deprived of the right to possess weapons and denied the ability to defend the settlement.
This is the way of thinking that makes our enemies raise their heads and shed our blood!
May we soon be able to see the kingdom of David in its glory and together with the King Messiah, we will take great revenge!
*To join Elhanan Gruner's Telegram channel:*
*חייל הגמ״ר שהודח כותב לי:*
(הגמ"ר הוא ראשי תיבות של הגנה מרחבית. זוהי מערכת המבוססת על תושבים מקומיים המגויסים למילואים, הפועלת בשיתוף צה"ל להגנה על מרחבי הספר והיישובים בישראל.)
״בעיקבות הארועים הכואבים בימים האחרונים אני רוצה לשתף בארוע שקרה לי לפני כשנה בהיותי חייל הגמר בסוסיא.
בזמן סיור בערב שבת אני רואה עשן מכיוון אתר סוסיא וקופץ למקום. מתברר שיש כמה מוקדי הצתה ביער אורנים הסמוך כ100 מטר מהבתים של המתישבים במקום.
כשאני מגיע לנקודה חבר'ה מהאתר כבר עובדים על כיבוי ההצתות. במקביל אני שומע עימות וצעקות בעיברית וערבית בלולים הקרובים. אני עולה בקשר מול המפקד שלי ומקבל הוראה לצמצם למקום על מנת להגן על האזרחים שבמקום.
כשאני מגיע אני רואה יהודים תחת מטר של אבנים כאשר הערבים מצמצים לכיוונם. ברגע שכמה ערבים מתקרבים לטווח קצר ממנו אני מבצע נוהל מעצר חשוד שמסתיים בירי באוויר.
ב"ה זה גרם להם להתרחק.
זה מצב מאוד מסוכן שבשניה היה יכול להיגמר בחטיפת נשק ופגיעה בנו.
כאות הערכה על התפעול של הארוע זימנו אותי לחקירת מצ"ח, נעצרתי בכלא צבאי ונשלל ממני הזכות להחזיק נשק ולהגן על הישוב.
(מצ"ח (ראשי תיבות של משטרה צבאית חוקרת) היא היחידה המשטרתית של צה"ל, המרכזת את תחום החקירות הפליליות ותאונות הדרכים בצבא. בראש היחידה עומד קצין בדרגת אלוף-משנה)
זאת הצורת חשיבה שגורמת לאויבינו להרים הראש ולשפוך את דמינו!
שנזכה במהרה לראות בעינינו מלכות דוד בתפארתה ויחד עם מלך המשיח נעשה נקמות גדולות!״
*להצטרפות לערוץ הטלגרם של אלחנן גרונר:*
No comments:
Post a Comment