- Why did Clinton receive the majority of the Jewish Vote, 70% as opposed to Trump's 25%?
In contrast the Evangelical Vote went 75% for Trump.Why Donald Trump Was Elected President by John Hagee Ministries. "Trump Blessed Israel". Watch Snippets of Trump's Speech at AIPAC that Hagee claims influenced 3.3 million people. My comments...
- How many Major Jewish Organizations endorsed Trump outright or refused to endorse Trump, knowing fully well that Trump was surrounded by beautiful Jews and righteous gentiles who love Eretz Yisroel with all their heart and soul while Hillary surrounded herself and identified with those who empowered Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood?
- After the elections, MajorJewish Organizations, including Orthodox groups were critical of Trump's Executive Order to vet the migrants from countries saturated with terrorists in order to protect America literally from a population responsible of the rape of Europe by many of these migrants. Don't our sages tell us that those who are merciful to the cruel will be cruel to the merciful. I truly hope that those who were critical of Trump's Executive Order do not get a taste of their own medicine G-d forbid by those allowed in without the proper vetting!
- Then the Government of Israel tried to bribe and succeeded to bribe the settlers into an agreement which they, the GOI,subsequently reneged upon in order to carry out the demolition of Amona.
- Where are the voices of Moetzet Gedolei Hatorah in opposition to the destruction of Amona cruelly displacing 40 religious Jewish families and over 200 kids from their homes with no place to go all with the blessings of the Israeli Supreme Court who are self appointing and corrupt. What about Hoshiva Shofteinu KeVaRishona... Return our Judges as of Old. This Supreme Court is responsible for the blood libel of Jewish Settlers Hilltop Youth, defaming their name and character as if they were the terrorists rather than seeing them for what they truly are....Beautiful Jews who love the Land of Israel with all their heart and soul. They are shepherds and farmers and their greatest sin is building settlement in Judea and Samaria.
- Was the move of the American Embassy to Jerusalem delayed because of forces within the Netanyahu Administration delaying it rather than the Trump Administration.
Date: Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 7:49 PM
Subject: [Mattotarim] Uncle Sam (Trump) needs you טראמפ נחלש? אז לחזק
English & unsubscribe info -- see below
רוצה להימחק מרשימת התפוצה? ראה בסוף
Can't read the Hebrew? Click Facebook Mattot Arim:
BEFORE the elections:
Summarized content of some of President Trump's statements on Israel
*President Obama constantly applies pressure to our friends. That's never going to get solved unless you have great leadership right here in the United States. We will send a clear signal that there is no daylight between America and our most reliable ally, the state of Israel. The Palestinians must come to the table knowing that the bond between the United States and Israel is absolutely, totally unbreakable. When I become president, the days of treating Israel like a second-class citizen will end on day one.
* I didn't come here tonight to pander to you about Israel. That's what politicians do: all talk, no action. Believe me: we will move the American embassy to the eternal capital of the Jewish people, Jerusalem.
* There is no moral equivalency - Israel does not name public squares after terrorists.
* The Republican Party platform (is) the most pro-Israel of all time! The platform removed the party's commitment to a two-state outcome.
SINCE the elections:
Summarized content of worrisome Trump Administration's statements about Israel
* (Israeli) settlements don't help. Every time you take land for settlements, there is less land left. I am not somebody that believes that (Israel's) going forward with settlements is a good thing for peace.
* Construction of new (Israeli) settlements (as planned by Israel PM Netanyahu) may not be helpful.
* I am studying the embassy [issue], Not an easy decision. We will see.
* (The) two-state solution (is) the dream everyone is in pursuit of.
Q: Why has President Trump's support for Israel weakened noticeably after less than 1 month in office?
Due to anti-Israel pressure applied by Arab countries and by other anti-Israel leaders:
It is up to us to apply pro-Israel pressure to balance out the anti-Israel threats and pressures. President Trump, after all, is only human.
Please write to the following email addresses TODAY, to help PM Netanyahu's talks with President Trump go over well!
Then pass this on to like-minded others: Thank you!
These email addresses represent people and groups who are powerful enough and pro-Israel enough to get your message to the Trump Administration.
Here is an example message you might send:
Dear Sir, Dear Madam,
Can you please convey the following concerns, to President Trump:
* Building Israeli towns does not constitute "taking land" from anyone, because tiny Israel belongs to the Jewish people.
* A 2-state outcome would endanger Israel and is unfair, say the members of Israel's Government. So the 2-state outcome should be opposed by the Administration as well.
* Solutions such as expanding Israel's peaceful, productive sovereignty in the area should be supported instead.
* "Don't build homes for Jews?" "Don't move the US embassy to Jerusalem?" Sunni "allies" cannot demand these unfair concessions from Israel! Every country in the world builds homes for its citizens and positions embassies in its capital!
* There is no moral equivalence between Israel and the Sunni Moslems. For example, Al Qaeda, which perpetrated 9/11 -- was a Sunni organization.
Already, President Trump is a huge improvement over his predecessor.
But the stakes for Israel are very high! We hope very much that you can pass the above concerns on to President Trump!
Thank you for your wonderful pro-Israel leadership.
Sincerely, (YOUR FULL NAME)
Thanks for helping Israel! From Mattot Arim, an Israeli NGO -- Working toward peace-for-peace since 1992
רוצה להימחק מהרשימה? שלח "הסר" אל email@example.com
to unsubscribe, please send "unsubscribe" to: firstname.lastname@example.org
קבלת את המייל הזה מחבר, רוצה להצטרף לרשימת התפוצה? שלח מייל "צרפו אותי" אל email@example.com
Comments? Or: Want to join our list? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list –
or simply reply to one of our emails; write to: email@example.com
Uncle Sam (Trump) needs you טראמפ נחלש? אז לחזק
מודאגים באשר לנשיא טראמפ?
אנא העבירו את המכתב להלן שכתוב בשפה האנגלית -
* לכתובות המייל להלן (רק מה שבצבע כחול)
* לחברים ובני משפחה פרו-ישראליים, דוברי אנגלית - בארה"ב או כאן
בזאת חיזקתם את טראמפ, נשיא ארה"ב. בזאת גם עזרתם לישראל – אז תודה!
Most of these emails are posted on Shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com