Right-wing Jewish activist imprisoned for months without charge won't have his detention extended, attorney announces.
Op-Ed: An administrative detainee's poem: The Hilltop YouthMeir Ettinger wrote this poem in Hebrew, with literary merit and flowing rhymes. Recently sent to Arutz Sheva, the English translation preserves the ideas, so readers can get to know the writer's feelings, but is not on the level of the Hebrew.
- An administrative detainee's poem: The Hilltop Youth
- 'How's Ettinger the top target without evidence?'
- Pinto out of jail for Passover on wedding loophole
- Meir Ettinger: Prison guard is abusing me
- 'Rabin let me out for brit, Bibi won't do so'
- 'Supreme Court ruling should outrage everyone'
- Meir Ettinger may not attend son's Brit
- Chief Rabbi: Release Meir Ettinger for son's brit
- 'Administrative detention saves lives'
- Chief Rabbis asked to help Ettinger attend brit
Further comments:Jewish extremist Meir Ettinger to be released from detention | Jewish Telegraphic Agency
- Chief Rabbi's wrote on Meir Ettinger's behalf Chief Rabbi: Release Meir Ettinger for son's brit
- Rabbi Aharon Feldman a member of the Moetzet Gedolei Hatorah did so as well.
- Rabbi Mordechai Tendler's letter: Mordechai Tendler is a grandson of the Late Rabbi Moshe Feinstein zt"l http://shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com/2016/04/rabbi-mordechai-tendler-writes-letter.html .
Exclusive to Jewish Press November 21 to November 27 1980:
In 1980 the Posek and Gadol Hador, HaRav Moshe Feinstein, took an active stand to free Rabbi Meir Kahane from Administrative Detention based on humanitarian concerns as well as concerns for his physical danger.
Most of these emails are posted on Shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com