Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Yezidis Before and After Genocide, The Muslim Man’s Sexual “Rights” Over Non-Muslim Women About these I cry... Al Eila Ani Bochiya....

bs"d

Over these do I weep; my eye continuously runs with water because a comforter to restore my soul is far from me. My children have become forlorn, because the enemy has prevailed. Eichah (Lamentations) 1.16


 עַל־אֵלֶּה ׀ אֲנִי בוֹכִיָּה עֵינִי ׀ עֵינִי יֹרְדָה מַּיִם כִּי־רָחַק מִמֶּנִּי מְנַחֵם מֵשִׁיב נַפְשִׁי הָיוּ בָנַי שׁוֹמֵמִים כִּי גָבַר אוֹיֵב:  יז 



Yezidi Stories Before and After Genocide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr8ZSaJpQlE Special event put on by "Jews and Friends of the Yezidi people.

The Muslim Man's Sexual "Rights" Over Non-Muslim Women
By Raymond Ibrahim February 17, 2016

--
Sincerely,

Robin Ticker

Israel Advocacy Calendar (www.IsraelAdvocacyCalendar.com).
Activist emails sent to my list  are L'Ilui Nishmat Yisrael ben David Aryeh ob"m (Izzy - Kaplan) and Howard Chaim Grief great activists and lovers of Eretz Yisroel, Am Yisroel and the Torah. Yehi Zichronum Baruch.  May their memories serve as a blessing. 

Most of these emails are posted on Shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com 

Personal emails to individuals will not be posted to my blog. 

No comments: