Report: Kuntar planning major terror attack on Israel when he was killed
Notorious terrorist was reportedly deemed a 'ticking bomb' by Israel and the West; rejected by Hezbollah, he planned attacks as a 'freelancer'.
- Report: Kuntar had planned attack against Israel
- Iran, Syria and Hamas condemn Kuntar assassination
- Iran, not ISIS, is Israel's greatest foe
- Shaked welcomes death of Samir Kuntar
- How surveillance helped eliminate Samir Kuntar
- Syrians thank Israel for eliminating Samir Kuntar
- 'Historic justice has been done'
- Samir Kuntar, the Lebanese Druse terrorist who was incarcerated for 29 years in Israel for murder and then released in a prisoner swap with Hezbollah in 2008, is responsible for whipping up violence among Druse on the Israeli side of the Golan Heights http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Lebanese-terrorist-Samir-Kuntar-blamed-for-inciting-Druse-violence-on-Golan-Heights-40687
Most of these emails are posted on Shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com