- The Land of Israel including all of Judea and Samaria is part of our ancestral homeland. It is a G-d given land as written in the Torah and promised to our forefathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. G-d"s Covenant with our forefathers and the Nation of Israel regarding the Land of Israel is a fundamental and integral part of the Torah.
- People of Israel are not unlawful or illegal "occupiers" of Judea and Samaria. We have the Biblical, moral, historical and legal rights to settle and live on our land!
- Jewish soldiers should not obey orders to expel fellow Jews from their homes
- Families should not be thrown out of their homes in the name of "peace". It only leads to terror attacks against Jewish civilians and empowers our enemies and contributes to the deterioration and lack of security for Israel.
- Checkpoints must be reinstated in all of Judea and Samaria. As a result of lack of security on the roads in Judea and Samaria, cars are being stoned, attacked and women are being targeted with car jackings leaving them defenseless. The gov't of Israel has the obligation to protect all citizens including those living in Judea and Samaria.
- The Gush Katif Museum was established to prevent another similar expulsion in Judea and Samaria.
- We are against negotiating with Fatah or Hamas who have partnered with Ahmadinejad who espouse Nazi ideology. It is no secret that their founding father, the Mufti of Jerusalem, collaborated with Hitler Yemach Shemo and their rhetoric is consistent with Nazi propaganda.
- We are against a Palestinian State and we call upon Netanyahu to stop sending confusing messages to the World about his desire to establish a Palestinian State. Jews have the desire to better the lives of all peoples including Arabs. However, this can only be accomplished when they accept Jewish Sovereignty in the Promised Land whose boundaries are delineated in the Torah.
- We call upon all Jews and all Jewish Organizations to lend their support and give Chizuk, strength to the courageous residents of Judea and Samaria who cling to the Land with their fingertips, cling to the Torah and love their fellow Jew and wants peace and prosperity for all humanity. They are on the front-line protecting the rest of Israel and thereby protect all the peoples of the world.
- Protest Illegal military rule in Judea and Samaria! Law Says:No Legal Difference in YESHA & Rest of Country Let us reevaluate the legitimacy of the Civil Administration operating under the Ministry of Defense for Judea and Samaria. They have done a miserable job in protecting the roads and the citizens of Israel.
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Amazing You Tube Glenn Beck a Must See! 2 more days to the Gush Katif Museum Dinner! You can pay at the Door
Dear Rabbonim, Media and Activist List for Eretz Yisroel,
Make time to attend the Gush Katif Museum Dinner with Honored speakers Glenn Beck, John Bolton and Congressman Lee Terry. It will be held at Razag Ballroom 739 East New York Ave, Crown Heights Brooklyn between Albany and Troy. Reception at 6:00PM. Contact the Organizers of this dinner by phone 718-989-2767 or AFSI office 212-828-2424 for reservations. My understanding is that if you show up at the door they will not turn you away. Mail your checks payable to "Friends of Gush Katif Museum" to 383 Kingston Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11213 Suite 155. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Media People and Rabbonim. If you are interested in attending the press conference with Glenn Beck in attendance, please call Dr. Paul Brody @ 516-466-5412 or 917-650-5623 and he will give you specifics. Thank you very much for your support and participation.
Please watch this You tube of Glenn Beck on reshuthashidur: Please pass on to Rav Shmuel Kamenetsky, Rav Perlow and every member of Moetzet Gedolei Hatorah and to your Rabbanim. Anavim, Anavim...
If you do not understand Hebrew just wait until the actually interview comes on. Watch it till the end. You will not be disappointed.
Talking points of the Dinner: