People in Europe are afraid to walk the streets with a Yarmulka. Where is America heading? Read below Ted Belman's post. Please forward as well. Then please read my commentsl!
From: joe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 11:20 AM
Subject: Fw: ISRAEL IS BEING THROWN UNDER THE BUS
To: Robin Ticker <email@example.com>
By Ted Belman
One year ago I wrote about Obama's Muslim connection. No matter how strong this connection was, the main stream media and ultimately Jewish Americans ignored it.
- "The person who made me proudest of all," Obama wrote, "was Roy. Actually, now we call him Abongo, his Luo name, for two years ago he decided to reassert his African heritage. He converted to Islam, and has sworn off pork and tobacco and alcohol."
On February 27th, Barack Hussein Obama said the Muslim call to prayer is "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth."
Although Obama played he Christian card while campaigning, he is playing the Muslim card now in such a blatant fashion that even I am astounded.
Here is his record to date after inaugeration,
- Obama's first call was to Mahmoud Abbas who is not even a head of state. Obama was delivering a message to Israel and the world.
- Obama's first interview, within days of inaugeration, was with the Dubai-based Al-Arabiya Networks In it her stressed his own Muslim ties and his hopes for a Palestinian state. His message was "U.S. not your enemy"
- "And as I said during my inauguration speech, if countries like Iran are willing to unclench their fist, they will find an extended hand from us,"
- on Febuary 10th, Obama ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in migration assistance to the Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza.
- In February, he pledged to provide $900 million in aid for rebuilding the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip
- On March 19th Obama delivered to customary speech to the Iranian people on their New Year but sold them out by referring to the Islamic Republic of Iran which amounted to an acceptance of the regime.
- Obama has been reaching out to Syria for some time now but in the last two months he has matched words with deeds, He has lifted sanctions on Syria and intends to meet personally with Assad hereby bringing him in from the cold. He wants to see if Syria is serious about peace, which means breaking from Iran, in which case he will force Israel to give up the Golan.
- Obama has also been calling Erdogan and Gull in Turkey looking to imrpove relations with Turkey. He praised Erdogan for his efforts at peace making between Syria and Israel and wants him to continue. He is looking to Turkey to help with Iran and Afghanistan and to permit US forces to exit Iraq throught Turkey.
Essentially this outreach is intended to upgrade the relationship between the US and the Muslim world which will necessitate downgrading the relationship with Israel.
For decades now this is what the State Department has wanted but couldn't say so publically. As I pointed out in Give the Palestinians what they want or else , there is a coordinated attack under way to bring about the downgrading of the US/Israel relationship.
In the last few weeks, I posted many articles which made this point. Here are two.
- 'I have every reason to believe, based on what I've seen at my level of clearance especially over the last several years, that Israel will soon be completely on their own… or worse.' When asked what could be worse than losing the support of the United States, he stated: 'when our administration provides more support to Arab countries financial and military aid, undercutting Israel's defense efforts all while pushing Israel to succumb to the pressure of unreasonable demands designed to end with their political annihilation as a nation.'
- The CIA report predicts "an inexorable movement away from a two-state to a one-state solution, as the most viable model based on democratic principles of full equality that sheds the looming specter of colonial Apartheid while allowing for the return of the 1947/1948 and 1967 refugees. The latter being the precondition for sustainable peace in the region."
These are only a few of the articles published since Obama's inaugeration which provide the handwriting on the wall. The core issue that the West is now recognizing is that given the emnity of the Arabs to the state of Israel, the Sate of Israel is doomed and shouldn't be supported to the detriment of the US.
Debka reported this week,
- Obama set to betray Israel, big time Mar 29th
- DEBKAfile's Washington sources report that the Obama administration is on the threshold of a major rapprochement with Tehran, a reversal of US policy dramatic enough to block out international sanctions. Iran will be allowed to keep its nuclear program, including military elements and enriched uranium stocks, up to the point of actually assembling a weapon.
The US president is willing to ditch Israel as a friend. This will be brought home to Jerusalem when he makes his big speech on April 7 appealing for a grand US-Muslim global reconciliation. The US president is preparing to tie a Palestinian-Israeli settlement - on Washington's terms - to such unrelated issues as Afghanistan and Pakistan as the currency for purchasing Muslim and Arab backing for accommodations of these outstanding terrorist fronts.
To lend wings to Obama's outreach to the Muslims, White House circles Monday, March 30, leaked word that his team took a hand in persuading Israel to accept a ceasefire which cut short its anti-Hamas operation in Gaza in January. The radical Islamist terrorists had to be spared from total defeat by Israel and their leaders from capture otherwise Assad, as their backer, would be restrained from resuming peace talks with Israel for some time.
The ceasefire gave Assad enough political room to continue the negotiations without losing credibility in the Arab world.
Its not going to get better.
+1 416 256 7597
Antisemitism and world opinion against Israel is advancing at an alarming rate. America is no different!
We must pray that we are worthy of Hashem's protection.Sof Davar Hakol Nishma, Es Haelokim Lira Vees Mitzvosav Tishmor....We must fear only G-d and speak out for the Emes and the Torah. Everything else in Hevel, zero! This translates into speaking out strongly and forcefully AGAINST a Palestinian State and do whatever we can to voice entitlement and support for Jewish settlement in ALL of Eretz Yisroel especially in Judea and Samaria and Gaza. Any act of aggression against even one family or one home in Judea and Samaria is a provocation and an act of aggression upon the entire settlement enterprise and should be answered with unity of the National Camp and the force it brings when they are unified.
All other calculations and deliberations are worthless and meaningless and G-d does not accept bribery even in the form of
- releasing Gilat Shalit in exchange of releasing terrorists or
- promises of Torah educational subsidies or child allowances in return for joining with the government and not speaking out against a Palestinian State
- promise of a choice political cabinet position in exchange for being part of the government and a willingness to give away or not protest giving away parts of EY
- providing permanent housing or land permits for former Gush Katif expellees or residents of Hebron, Judea and Samaria or East Jerusalem in exchange for their preoccupation with being finally able to have permanant housing and their unwillingness to risk it being taken away, thereby effectively silencing them into not joining with their brothers in Judea and Samaria in protesting government dismantling of small outposts.
- dangling pending permits of permanent housing solutions to finally put an end to intolerable living conditions thereby creating a situation where the intended recipient of such benevolence on the part ofo the gov't is afraid of endangering and losing this golden opportunity and will refrain with being involved in a protest of a small outpost destruction until the final deal of his permanent housing is actualized.
There is no real freedom of speech for the settlers since the media is owned by those who have a different agenda with lots of money coming from the left. The media is controlled by the left.
Yet do those that agree with the government's position against the settlers and the dismantling of the outposts ever question the moral justification of the 13 colonists to rebel against Britain for intolerable acts?
Do the Bill of Rights including the right to bear arms only apply to the Palestinians and their so called security personnel who openly teach their children hatred and to be rid of Israel but are being denied to the settlers whose prime desire is to live and settle the Land and be a light onto the Nations?
Jews are unable to walk freely in Arab populated towns w/o being iin fear for their lives while the Arabs who educate their children in Jihad roam freely w/o fear in Israeli populated towns. In such a situation, why is insisting on accepting Jewish Sovereignty so problematic?
Why can the Arabs proclaim that this is a religious War for Allah against the Israeli occupiers and the Jews that proudly quote the Torah and the Covenant with our forefathers are labeled as religious fanatics and extremists.
Why can all religions pray on Temple Mount except the Jewish Religion?
The government knows who is desperate since they created the situation. Their strategy has been to take those that they have made desperate and then buys their Silence by offering them a bone of some form of relief of their intolerable conditions.
Yehudit Katsover told the Afsi crowd in her recent visit to NY that Tzvi Katzover as Mayor of Kiryat Arba was offered over hundred new housing units permits in Kiryat Arba in return for seeing to it that Chazon Daavid synagogue would not be rebuilt. This offer follows a freeze of housing and building expansion in the settlements. Chazon David, a shul placed near the entrace of Kiryat Arba in response to a terror attack, was built and rebuilt at least 33 times after having been consistently torn down and destroyed by the police. It was clearly an embarrassment for the gov't of Israel to the likes of Condeleeza Rice or Hillary CLinton who see this shul, or even a vision of this shul as a stumbling block of the "peace process".
But to his credit, Mayor Katzover refused to accept these conditions.. Tzvi Katzover knows that if we agree to such terms, it won't be long before the newly added additions to Kiryat Arba will also chas veshalom be in danger because unless we continue to assert our entitlement to all of Eretz Yisroel, and our rights to build and settle in all of Eretz Yisroel, then it is just a matter of time until the existing settlement in Eretz Yisroel, be it Ben Gurion airport, Rechovot, Tel Aviv, or Jewish population in Flatbush or Boro Park will be put into serious danger as well.