Monday, January 14, 2008

Fwd: 7 girls incarcerated - reply from Minister of Public Security

bs"d
 
Dear Hadar, amv"sh
 
I hope my harsh wording of the last email was only preventive.. I hope and pray that nothing indeed of serious nature occurred.  If anyone should even think of doing anything improper to these girls they should  be brought to justice and embarrassed.
 
 
 
I received this reply from Hadar Cohen hadarc@mops.gov.il of the Minister of Public Security.
 

Dear Sir,

 

We have received your letter to the Minister of Public Security in the State of Israel, Mr. Avi Dicter.

 

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

 

 Hadar Cohen

 Advisor to the Minister of Public Security  

 





Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

No comments: