Saturday, August 12, 2006

Trust in G-d and You Will Have Peace

TRUST IN G-D –
and you will have peace.

When the Jewish people will trust in G-d, that the Land of Israel belongs unequivocally to them, and are willing to declare this openly to the nations of the world, then “No one will contest the matter, and you will not need to go to war.” In fact, even weapons will prove unnecessary…” The Rebbe, (Likutei Sichos, vol. 34, p. 8)

 
Now to my dear friends at the OU.
 
I just read this link of the Rebbe's  today. When I sent my email why not to sign the OU petition, http://shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com/2006/08/why-not-to-sign-ou-petition.html I receive a response from Rabbi Weinreb that I shouldn't lecture on Torah and then another response from coin on my blog that I was disregarding Torah ShebaalPeh.  Even if  Reb Weinreb of the OU and coin feel that I am not a Rabbi and therefore not qualified to speak out, perhaps words of the Rebbe of Lubavitch,  recognized worldwide as being a Gadol Batorah, Torah Shebaalpeh and Torah Shebichtav and hidden Torah as well,  by Jewish and nonJewish alike, will make a better impression.
 

No comments: